2 999 kr
– Versatile mixed media cap-toe sneaker
– Suede and leather combo, for a unique look
– Refined enough for the office yet practical for casual everyday wear
– Relaxed fit, for a slightly roomy feel
– FlyForm™ removable insole provides enhanced support and shock absorption
– Durable rubber cupsole for superior traction on a variety of terrain
– Crafted with a premium European calfskin leather and suede upper
– Leather lined for comfort
– Built for durability and daily wear
Lasts are solid foot-shaped forms that provide the shoemaker with a foundation for the shape of the shoe. By selecting shoes manufactured on the Last that most resembles the contours and nuances of your feet, you can enjoy a superior fit while enhancing the performance and comfort of your shoes.
A welt is a strip of leather sewn around the upper and insole of the shoe to which the outsole is then attached. At Allen Edmonds, we’ve taken the welt and created unique varieties that deliver different levels of comfort and performance.
The sole, on the bottom of the shoe, is made of leather, rubber or a combination of the two. Each sole is designed for a specific style and level of performance. Once you understand the purpose of each sole, you can choose one that fits your look and level of traction you want.