5 899 kr
– Lace-up blucher dress boots
– Wingtip boot with brogue perforations and medallion
– Dress it up or down, perfect any way you style it
– Classic Fit, fits true to size
– Width E
– 360º Bench Welt construction for durability and stability
– Reinforced pull tab
– CustomCork™ insole naturally molds for a custom fit
– Butyl double leather sole
Lasts are solid foot-shaped forms that provide the shoemaker with a foundation for the shape of the shoe. By selecting shoes manufactured on the Last that most resembles the contours and nuances of your feet, you can enjoy a superior fit while enhancing the performance and comfort of your shoes.
A welt is a strip of leather sewn around the upper and insole of the shoe to which the outsole is then attached. At Allen Edmonds, we’ve taken the welt and created unique varieties that deliver different levels of comfort and performance.
The sole, on the bottom of the shoe, is made of leather, rubber or a combination of the two. Each sole is designed for a specific style and level of performance. Once you understand the purpose of each sole, you can choose one that fits your look and level of traction you want.