2 499 kr
– Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
– Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all-day support.
– Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace it. See our replacement insoles.
– Easily resoled for years of comfort. See our Resole Program.
– Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
A subtle and elegant brogue wingtip, the Hubbard Tipping Point is a favorite sporty-looking dress shoe in our Go to Work Collection.
Built on the Hubbard Vibram lightweight Morflex sole, these are supremely comfortable shoes that incorporate our triple-density leather comfort insole. The Hubbard insole supports and cushions your foot with every step and is easily removable if you wish to use your own custom orthotics.
The Tipping Point oxfords are cowhide leather lined from heel to toe and are silky smooth on the inside. These rich, soft leathers require no breaking in and come in a hand-waxed, satin finish. If you prefer a more brilliant shine, you can easily bring these to a bright luster using your favorite shoe cream. The wingtip design is beautifully set off by the genuine leather welting that trims the edges of the shoe.